TheCompuLab is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that helps small to medium sized businesses with all their technology needs. We provide proactive IT support by monitoring our customer’s networks and creating IT solutions that fits their needs. Visit www.thecompulab.com for more information about our company.
In this role as a Network Administrator you will play a big part in our company. You will work close with our help desk level 1 taking escalated issues, finding proactive fixes, improving and applying our best practices to our customers’ networks, improving our best practices, creating knowledge bases and documenting solutions. You will be working with Windows Servers, SonicWall Firewalls, Office 365 & G-Suite, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about technology, enjoys interacting with customers, solving their technical issues and enjoys working with a team of IT professionals to create and improve IT solutions for our clients.
- Is Self-motivated and hungry for growth.
- Enjoys working on a fast-paced environment and learning new technology.
- Knows how to prioritize and is efficient in managing multiple assignments.
Desire Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in information technology.
- MSP experience is preferred.
- Must have A+ Certification and Network+ Certifications or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows & Office 365
- Moderate knowledge of routers, firewalls and TCP/IP protocol
- Reliable transportation.
- Previous Experience with ConnectWise, N-able (Solarwinds) & IT glue are a plus
- Respond to escalated customers support ticket in a timely fashion, providing excellent customer service and support. Document solutions and close tickets or escalate as needed.
- Assist Tier I help desk engineers when necessary
- Document customers and internal processes & procedures using I.T glue
- Participate in the analysis, administration, maintenance and implementation of network firewalls, switches, routers, serves and other network equipment.
- Provide onsite and/or remote support for various scenarios such as: Network troubleshooting, firewall changes/updates, windows server in a domain environment, office 365, monitoring of network & proactive maintenance, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS & DHCP.
- Maintain network security and ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Implement and Support disaster recovery and backup solutions.
- Monitor and fix any issues with customers’ Disaster Recovery and Backup Solutions (StorageCraft)
- Office 365 admin portal, exchange, SharePoint and other office 365 implementations and troubleshooting. Installations, upgrades & implementations of SonicWall firewalls.
- Utilize our remote management tools to perform work on customer environments & troubleshoot higher system alerts.
- Remote access solution implementation & support: VPN, Terminal Services/RDS.
- Communication with customers & team management as required: Keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Communicating with customers in a professional way, explaining solutions, answering questions and providing professional advice.
- Actively collaborating with our team to enhance processes and procedures.
- Health insurance benefits
- 100 % dental and vision insurance
- 100% life insurance
- Salary is based on qualifications. (Competitive Wages)
- Full Time Opportunity
- 4 PTO days after 120 days + 2 weeks’ paid vacation after a year & official Holidays paid.
- Mileage & Cellphone compensation
- We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills.
- We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance.
|Job Category||Information Technology|